Goals and progress
To meet these five priorities, The Campaign for UC Davis seeks to raise $1 billion and to inspire gifts from 100,000 donors. UC Davis seeks to raise funds through the campaign for the following purposes:
- Student support: Project You Can
- Endowed chairs and professorships
- Student and faculty scholarship, research and instruction
- World-class programs and unparalleled patient care
- The university environment to benefit students, faculty, staff and community (facilities, library materials, art and scholarly collections, equipment)
- Emerging opportunities across the university
Progress toward goals
UC Davis has inspired more than 98,166 donors to commit more than $931.5 million as of March 3, 2013.
The campaign supports all aspects of the university’s “Vision of Excellence.” To read more about UC Davis’ progress in achieving this vision, please visit the 2010 Annual Progress Report.